Hello and welcome back to our next Crafty Boots challenge!
Thank you to everyone who joined in our material challenge. This fortnight's challenge is chosen by Zoe who has set a Sport theme - rather topical with the football, Wimbledon and upcoming Olympics!!
We also have a new digital stamp launched last week (created by Zoe!) - Sporty Boots
For the duration of this challenge Sporty Boots will be half price so pop on over and grab her quick!!
- The challenge will run until 12 noon (UK time) Sunday 8th July
- You can enter as many times as you like as long as it is with NEW projects - no backlinking please
- If you have used any products purchased from Crafty Boots add 'CB' after your name to get two entries into the prize draw.
- Entry into this challenge can be combined with as many other challenges as you like
- Your blog post must mention that you are entering this challenge and include a link to this page
- Please link to your blog post not just your general blog address
- If you do not have a blog and want to enter by email please email your photos to email@example.com
The entries to this challenge will be added to those from the material challenge and a winner chosen at random to receive this set of Tim Holtz stamps from the Crafty Boots store:
Now onto the sporty creations the Design Team have come up with for you!
Card by Zoe (using the new Sporty Boots digi stamp!)
Digital Scrapbook page/Hanging by Zoe: (Using the new Sporty Boots digi stamp)
Card by Stephanie-Emma: (using new Sporty Boots digi image)
Love your products and have just found your challenge blog which gives me great excuses to use your products even more !! LOL. Have put a linky on my blog too to the products that I use most. Thanks for the challenge. Look forward to the next one !ReplyDelete