Thank you to everyone who entered our Autumn/Halloween challenge - some fabulous spooky projects and great Autumn inspiration! Please check back soon when we will announce our top 3.
All of the entries into the Zoo and Autumn challenges have been combined and a winner has been chosen using random.org to receive a £10 voucher to spend at the Crafty Boots online store. That winner is:
- That's entry 81 from the Halloween/Autumn challenge - Claire C
Congratulations Claire C! Please contact Stephanie-Emma at email@example.com to receive your voucher!
This fortnight's theme is "Young at Heart". This can be absolutely anything you can make that reminds you of youth, childhood, children etc. Don't forget we accept any crafty project of all types so let us see what you're up to with your crafting this fortnight! :)
A quick reminder of our "rules"
- The challenge will be open until 12 noon (UK time) on Sunday 13 November 2011
- You can enter as many times as you like as long as it is a NEW project - no backlinking
- If you have used any products you purchased from Crafty Boots add CB at the end of your entry and you will receive two entries into the prize draw
- Entry to this challenge can be combined with as many other challenges as you like
- Your blog post must mention that you are entering your project into this challenge and include a link to this page
- Please link to your blog post rather than just your general blog address
Here is what our design team have come up with to inspire you:
First of all we have a guest designer Ray joining us! Here is what he has come up with for this challenge:
(Ray is new to blogging so please pop over to his blog and leave him a comment to welcome him to the online crafty community! :) )