Hello! Welcome back to Crafty Boots Challenge!
Before we get started I would like to introduce you a new member of our design team - Gabrielle!
We are thrilled to have Gabrielle as part of the team and it would be lovely if you could all pop on over to her blog and give her a friendly Crafty Boots welcome! :)
Thank you to everyone who entered our animal themed challenge. Please check back soon when we will announce our top 3.
All of the entries into this and the zoo challenges will be combined and a winner chosen using random.org to receive a £10 voucher to spend at the Crafty Boots online store.
This fortnight's project is Autumn themed (including Halloween). This can be absolutely anything you can make that features anything to do with autumn, halloween or autumn colours. Don't forget we accept any crafty project of all types so come and link up your projects and let us see what you're up to!! :)A quick reminder of our "rules"
- The challenge will be open until 12 noon (UK time) on Sunday 30 October 2011
- You can enter as many times as you like as long as it is a NEW project - no backlinking
- If you have used any products you purchased from Crafty Boots add CB at the end of your entry and you will receive two entries into the prize draw
- Entry to this challenge can be combined with as many other challenges as you like
- Your blog post must mention that you are entering your project into this challenge and include a link to this page
- Please link to your blog post rather than just your general blog address
Here is the inspiration the design team have come up with for this challenge autumn as our inspiration:
Card by Emma M:
Halloween Collection by Amy:
Scrapbook page by Dionne: