Hello and welcome back to the second Crafty Boots Challenge.
We were overwhelmed by the entries into the first challenge, thank you so much to everyone who has voted. Due to the number of entries we will take a bit longer than anticipated to look through all of your fabulous creations and decide on our top 3. Check back later in the week when we will announce our top 3!
Don't forget that all of the entries into the first challenge will be combined with those from this second challenge and a winner will be chosen using random.org to receive a £10 voucher to spend at the Crafty Boots online store.
The theme for this project is Things with Wings. This can be absolutely anything you can make that features wings. Don't forget we accept any crafty project of any time so come and link up your projects and get some wings involved! :)
A quick reminder of our "rules"
- The challenge will be open until 12 noon (UK time) on Sunday 2 October 2011
- You can enter as many times as you like as long as it is a NEW project - no backlinking
- If you have used any products you purchased from Crafty Boots add CB at the end of your entry and you will have two entries into the prize draw
- Entry to this challenge can be combined with as many other challenges as you like
- Your blog post must mention that you are entering your project into this challenge and include a link to this page
- Please link to your blog post rather than just your general blog address
Here is the inspiration the design team have come up with for this challenge using things with wings!
Awesome Challenge & Beautiful DT Inspirations! Have a wonderful week! Happy Creating! SaraReplyDelete
I am so happy to have found your wonderful challenge blog!!! Thank you for all the lovely and creative inspiration and for a fun challenge!!!ReplyDelete
Love your new challenge. And great challenge this week. Hugs, dj1952ReplyDelete
What a variety of inspiring creations here....a very clever DT. Thanks so much for the challenge.ReplyDelete
Thanks for a great Challenge. Love the DT work! Judy xReplyDelete