Monday 5 September 2016

'You are My Sunshine' Mid Challenge Reminder

We are back today with our 'You Are My Sunshine' Mid Challenge Reminder. All of the entries we have seen so far have been so uplifting, the designs are bright and cheerful.

The winners of this Challenge will be given the opportunity to be featured in a future challenge as Guest Designers. Deanne and Carole recently won our 'Christmas in July' Challenge and we are so pleased that they are able to join the Design Team for this week and we are sure that many of you will be familiar with their blogs 'Little Bot O'Paper' and 'Craftilicious Creations'.

Deanne

My name is Deanne Clarke-Saunders. My hubby and I live in Paradise, Newfoundland Canada. I was an elementary teacher for 23 years but retired early. I am now an Early Childhood Educator (couldn’t stay away from the kiddies!!). I have always enjoyed playing with paper, scissors, glue, and ESPECIALLY crayons and pencil crayons, ever since I’ve been a small child. I just couldn’t stop playing, so I continued by scrapbooking and card-making!  I love it!!! My hubby calls me a paper hoarder. He just MAY be right, but I’d never tell him that!!! A man doesn’t need to know he’s right!!! haha!



Carole

Hello! My name is Carole Jones. I live in the NW of England with my husband, David, and Casey, our cat.  My blog is called Craftilicious Creations.  I’m currently on a Design Team and have a couple of Guest Designer spots coming up. I’m over the moon as I’ve just been selected for a new DT role which starts in December.

I have been a crafter for as long as I can remember and have tried everything from cross-stitch to scrapbooking, journaling, mixed media, pocket letters and mosaic making. I started learning how to make cards earlier this year and created my blog so that I could enter challenges. I love looking through and commenting upon challenge entries and DT samples and love it when I find a new technique that I can use.

Thank you to all at Crafty Boots for having me as a Guest Designer – it really is an honour!



This has been such a fun challenge we were unable to stop the Design Team making a few more cards.











This challenge will remain open until 12 Noon on Sunday, 11 September. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.





No comments:

Post a Comment