Monday 19 September 2016

'All Squared Up' Mid Challenge Reminder

We are back with the Mid Challenge reminder for the 'All Squared Up' Challenge.  The Design Team have been having a great time looking at all of your designs and there is still plenty of time to enter your projects.

The winners of this Challenge will be given the opportunity to be featured in a future challenge .  Zoe (This Little Place) and Wendy (Confessions of a Papersniffer) recently won our  fist ever Picture Challenge.  They are both very talented crafters, check out their blogs.

Zoe

  Hello I'm Zoe and delighted to have been asked to be the Guest Designer for this challenge.   On reaching 60 earlier this this year came retirement, completely loving this and taking full advantage of the time it gives me to do what I love best.   What is that? messy arty crafty things of course!

My earliest memories of card making are of a card and glitter set my Mum got me when I was about 8.   Because of dyslexia my thought process are pictorial it came as a big surprise when it was explained to me that most people mentally visualise words and letters.   Try as hard as I might that skill eludes me, but hay the compensation is a rich parade of pictures often in cartoon form!   Little wonder then that expressing myself visually.

Happy to play with most mediums, not so good with needle and thread but that cross stitch project might get finished one day.   Favourite activities are things you get your hands into, the messier the better.  As soon as I learn't today's theme my mind went to the squares shadow stamp and some old KanBan mats.   After that it was easy, a little stamping some white pen highlights and lots of layering.   Have fun with the challenge and thank you again for inviting me.


Wendy

  Hi, my name's Wendy Fraser, otherwise known as Papersniffer, and yes, I really do love the smell of craft paper! I'm a married, stay at home Mum of one living in Inverness in the Highlands of Scotland and I'm passionate about all thing papercraft. If I'm not crafting you can usually find me in the kitchen cooking or baking or chatting with friends over a large pot of tea. 


As always, our fabulous Design Team have a few more cards to show you, you just cannot stop these ladies from crafting!











This challenge will remain open until 12 Noon on Sunday, 25 September. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment