Monday 12 January 2015

Out with the Old and In with the New Mid Challenge Reminder

We are back today with our Mid Challenge Reminder for the current 'Out with the old and in With the New' Challenge and to introduce you to one of our recent Challenge winners.

Neva

  " My name is Neva. I live in a small European country, called Slovenia. I’m the mother of two wonderful children (19 years, 33 years) and the grandmother of mischievous 8 years grandchild. I ‘m an employer in the company, where we perform the social service of guiding, protection and employment under the special conditions for adult people with mental disabilities. I share my love for the manufacture of paper craft with them. I started to make greeting cards two years ago. I really enjoy to make the digital stamp paints by Copic markers. In my free time I’m an enthusiastic mountain high hiker. I would like to thank Crafty Boots for the invitation to be GDT. I am so happy.

With love, Neva"



Please make the time to visit Neva's blog, I am sure you will not be disappointed.

We are also offering Guest Designer spots to the winner and 2 runners up of our current challenge so don't forget to enter your projects.  We have some more fabulous projects from our lovely Design Team to give you a few ideas.













This challenge will remain open until noon on Sunday, 18 January. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.


1 comment:

  1. When will the winner of this challenge be announced? Perhaps I already missed it?!

    ReplyDelete