Monday 26 January 2015

Butterflies Mid Challenge Reminder

Welcome back to another Mid Challenge Reminder. The theme of the current Crafty Boots Challenge is 'Butterflies'.

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce two very talented ladies today, they won our recent 'Stars' challenge and very generously agreed to be our Guest Designers this week. Please make time to visit their blogs, you will not be disappointed.

Jane

"My name is Jane of Jane's Journal, I live in Surrey in the UK and I have been a "make and do girl" from the time I could hold a pencil or paint brush. I kept scrap books as a child long before the term "scrap booking" was used. I work part time for the NHS as a physiotherapist and I craft in what little spare time I have. My family is the most important thing in my life and our newest addition is our 14 month old gorgeous granddaughter, Daisy Jane. I am also a silver smith, jewellery maker, keen photographer and gardener but paper crafting is my real passion at the moment. I love getting inky hands in my garden studio (when it is warm enough to work outside). Recently I have been dabbling in mixed media and I like to learn and explore new products, ideas and techniques. I have been blogging for over 4 years and I treasure the friendships I have found with fellow crafters the world over. I share my blog space with our great cat, Billy, who often features there".



"My name is Sandra. I´m 35 years old and I live in the middle of Sweden with my husband and our four children. I work as a nurse at an orthopedic unit since 2001.

I LOVE paper crafting and started with scrapbooking in 2005. Now a days, I mostly make cards and alter things. My favorite part is to color and I am a true ProMarker addict :) I love embellishments like lace, pearls and flowers - and I prefer a LOT of them :)

Making a CAS card is a big challenge for me *lol*"


We are also offering Guest Designer spots to the winner and 2 runners up of our current challenge so don't forget to enter your projects.

We have some more fabulous inspirational projects from our lovely Design Team.

Two cards by Chris

This challenge will remain open until noon on Sunday, 1 February. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting me as one of your GDs today. I really enjoyed making my card, a touch of summer in this cold dark weather. I hope the inspiration here from us all encourages lots of entries into the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were delighted to have you on the team, thank you for the fabulous card.

      Delete