Monday 14 November 2016

'Things with Wings' Mid Challenge Reminder

We are back today with out 'Things with Wings' Mid Challenge Reminder. We have been having a great time looking at the fabulous entries for this Challenge.

Keti and Carol recently won our 'You are my Sunshine' Challenge, these ladies are amazing and such tallented crafters, if you are not familiar with their work you can check out their blogs Keti's Projects and Crafty Stamper.

Keti

  My name is Katarina, Keti for my friends. I'm 39 years old. I come from a small and beautiful European country Slovenia. I finished law school and after passing my bar exam in 2009 I found my love for crafting. Now I'm hooked. I love papercrafting, crocheting and colouring books for adults. And I can't image my life without some time in my pink crafting room. I enjoy blogging (Keti's Projects) and meeting new crafty friends too.

I'm really honored to have been asked to be a guest designer here on Crafty Boots Challenge and hope you enjoy my butterfly cards. Happy crafting everyone. 

Hugs, Keti















Hi I'm Carol married with three children and five grandchildren.I have always crafted -knitting,crotchet,cake decorating and now papercrafts,from cards,mini albums,decorated canvas and now into mixed media and rediscovered my love of stamping.



Once again our Design Team ladies have been busy in their craft rooms to make a few more items to hopefully inspire you.

Card by Jess













This challenge will remain open until 12 Noon on Sunday, 20 November. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment