Monday 8 December 2014

Merry Christmas

Not long now, Christmas will be here before we know it. I am sure that most of you have been very organised and you have made all of your cards and gifts and none of you are panicking about getting everything done in time ... unlike me! Every year I say next year I am going to be better organised and every year I actually seem to get worse.

We have a new challenge starting today at Crafty Boots Challenges today. The theme is 'Christmas', please share with us your Christmas cards, decorations, gifts etc.

The fun does not stop there, recently it has been my immense privilege to share with you several pieces of very exciting news and today there is more. Fanfare please ............. Crafty Boots Challenges are thrilled to announce that Jess Hawkins has joined our Design Team. We asked Jess to say a few words about herself:

"I have been paper-crafting for about 4 years now, but have always been a crafter, starting out with knitting and crochet at a very young age. I love making cards, as well as altering projects (Beyond The Page). When I'm not crafting, I am studying at university, mum to three beautiful little girls, and carer/wife for my disabled husband. I would describe my crafting style as eclectic; sometimes I go through a CAS phase, and sometimes the embellishments get a real run. Regardless of the style of card, my "signature" seems to be bling in some form or other on almost all of my cards. My favourite craft products are my Copic markers, paper trimmer, and my character stamps, although I'm learning to love heat-Embossing. I am really excited to be offered a chance to design with the Crafty Boots Design Team, and I look forward to stretching myself creatively."

Our very talented Design Team has been busy making some inspirational pieces to share with you.





Christmas Card by Helen

 













We should like to give you the opportunity to join in the fun at Crafty Boots and therefore we are offering guest design team spots to the three winners of this challenge.

This challenge will remain open until 12 Noon on Sunday, 21 December. There are very few rules but, if you would like to read them for yourself, you will find them here.

We are all looking forward to seeing your projects, good luck.




10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work by the DT! Thanks for another fabulous challenge! Happy Holiday and Hugs to all! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, season's greetings to you as well Pamellia.

      Delete
  2. Awesome creations from all of you!
    Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute DT work. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the fantastic DT work!! Love Stephanie-Emmas.. the image is fantastic.. your coloring.. Just a gorgeous creation!!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge.
    Lovely cards by the design team

    ReplyDelete