The Crafty Boots Challenge Blog has a small friendly team of designers which we are looking to expand by two or three new members.
Crafty Boots Challenge Blog has been going for just over three years, since the beginning there have been around 80 challenges. New challenges are announced on alternate Monday's at 10 am UK time.
We are in the process of introducing one or two new features, for example, guest designer spots and mid challenge reminders.
- Designers are required to create one project for each main challenge and occasionally for the mid challenge reminder; promote the challenges via their personal blog; comment on challenge participants and vote for their top three. Challenges are fortnightly but we understand that life gets in the way sometimes and you may miss the occasional one.
- You will need to have good photographic skills and provide clear, bright photographs of your work for the challenge blog.
- You must have a blog or, if you do not have a blog, be willing to set one up.
- There is no set term appointment, you are free to leave at any time, or stay on for as long as you wish.
- Previous design team experience is NOT required.
- This call is open to ALL types of crafters - cardmaking, scrapbooking, mixed media, etc and there is no restrictions on what materials you can use.
- We are intending to add 2 or 3 designers to our existing team (although there may be some flexibility in this if there is a very high standard of applicants).
- The call will be open until midnight (UK time) on Sunday 26 October 2014.
How to apply
If you are interested and would like to join our team please email us at:
Title your email 'Design Team Call 3'. In your email please include a little about yourself. In addition to telling us about you, we would like to know about your crafting style and details of your current, or any past design team posts you have held. Also, please tell us where are you are from and which social media platforms you actively participate on? We should be interested to hear why you would like to be part of the Crafty Boots Challenge Design Team.
Finally, please include a link to your blog, highlighting three project you are particularly proud of. If you do not currently have a blog then please provide a link to where we can see at least 3 different examples of your work (or attach photographs to your email).
If you have any questions, please use the comments box or email us at the above address.
You can find us at
Challenge blog - http://craftybootschallenges.blogspot.com