Monday 17 September 2012

Childrens Stories

Happy Monday and welcome back to another challenge at Crafty Boots.

This fortnight's challenge has been set by Dionne and is to be inspired by a nursery rhyme or children's story.

You have until noon (UK time) Sunday 30 September to enter.


Here is what our design team has created to inspire you!


Gabrielle  - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland


Sandra - Little Red Riding Hood & Alice in Wonderland




Emma M - The Princess and the Frog


Smash pages by Zoe ( Based on Alice in Wonderland)




Scrapbook Page by Kerry (Pirate Pete)



Card by Helen - Ballet Shoes 


Tag by Sara - Hickory Dickory Dock


Wizard of Oz flashcard by Freya:



Card by Dionne:



Bev: Run, run as fast as you can, you can't cath me I'm the gingerbread man! 

 

Amy: Ba Ba Black Sheep








3 comments:

  1. My little project was based on 5 Little Pumpkins Sitting On a Fence, a little poem I would teach to my children in my day care. I think I learned it in kindergarten, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your fab challenge and all your inspirational creations which are brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely challenge - and great DT work... looking forward to hopping round soon!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete