Crafty Boots is looking to extend our design team!!
If you are interested please carry on reading and see if this sounds like the team for you!!!
- Unfortunately this call is open to crafters in the United Kingdom only.
- You MUST have a blog or if you don't have a blog be willing to set one up
- You must participate in the Crafty Boots Challenges challenge blog. (challenges are fortnightly but we understand that life gets in the way sometimes so you won't be asked to leave if you miss one!!!)
- We ask that you provide images of anything you create using products from the Crafty Boots shop for us to feature on our blog.
- You must post your challenge cards and any cards using items from Crafty Boots on your blog with links to the challenge blog and/or shop sites and promote Crafty Boots in any way you can
What's in it for me?:
- 10% discount on any items from the Crafty Boots shop
- Opportunity to purchase other craft supplies (i.e. items that we do not stock) which we will source from our suppliers for you at heavily discounted prices
- Links to your blog from our blog, challenge site and have your work featured on both sites and at times on our shop site.
- Access to private design team blog
- Opportunity to be a part of a very friendly team
- Invitation to the Crafty Boots DT craft weekend (likely to be held in Milton Keynes in November but subject to change).
- There is no set term duration, you are free to leave at any time, or stay on for as long as you wish!
- This call is open to ALL types of crafters - cardmaking, scrapbooking, mixed media, etc...
- We are intending to add 2 or 3 spots to our existing team (although there may be some flexibility in this if we really can't choose!)
- The applications will be reviewed and voted on by the current design team before positions are allocated
- The call will be open until midnight on Friday 25th May 2012
How to apply:
If you are interested and would like to join our team please email us at:
In your email:
- Include a little about yourself telling us about you, your crafting style and details of any current or past design team posts you hold/held
- Include a link to your blog (if you do not have a blog then please provide a link to where we can see at least 3 different examples of your work - or email photos.)
Before you apply please feel free to familiarise yourself with our various sites:
Shop - www.craftyboots.com
Blog - http://craftyboots.blogspot.com
Challenge blog - http://craftybootschallenges.blogspot.com
Post a Comment