Thank you to everyone who entered our Young at Heart challenge! Please check back soon when we will announce our top 3.
This fortnight's theme is "Fantasy" (Don't forget this can include Christmas!!). This can be absolutely anything you can make that includes any element of fantasy. Don't forget we accept any crafty project of all types so let us see what you're up to with your crafting this fortnight! :)
A quick reminder of our "rules"
- The challenge will be open until 12 noon (UK time) on Sunday 27 November 2011
- You can enter as many times as you like as long as it is a NEW project - no backlinking
- If you have used any products you purchased from Crafty Boots add CB at the end of your entry and you will receive two entries into the prize draw
- Entry to this challenge can be combined with as many other challenges as you like
- Your blog post must mention that you are entering your project into this challenge and include a link to this page
- Please link to your blog post rather than just your general blog address
Don't forget that all the entries into this challenge will be combined with those from the Young at Heart challenge and a winner will be chosen using random.org to receive a £10 voucher to spend at the Crafty Boots store!
There are lots of new items on their way to the Crafty Boots website this week and some have already arrived!!! Our Deluxe Crafter's card is absolutely perfect for both printing and colouring. Backing papers print beautifully and it is perfect for colouring with all mediums and hugely minimises bleeding with alcohol markers like Promarkers/Copics/Flexmarkers etc! Head over to www.craftyboots.co.uk to check it out!
Here is what our design team have come up with to inspire you this week:
Jewellery drawers by Stephanie-Emma:
Watercolour paper journal by Emma T: