Hello and welcome back to the third Crafty Boots Challenge.
Thank you to everyone who entered our Things with Wings challenge. Please check back soon when we will announce our top 3.
All of the entries into the first and second challenges have been combined and a winner has been chosen using random.org to receive a £10 voucher to spend at the Crafty Boots online store. That winner is:
299 - Hazel
Congratulations Hazel! Please contact Stephanie-Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your voucher!
This fortnight's project is Zoo or Animal themed. This can be absolutely anything you can make that features anything to do with a zoo, or animals of any kind. Don't forget we accept any crafty project of all types so come and link up your projects and get some animals involved! :)
A quick reminder of our "rules"
- The challenge will be open until 12 noon (UK time) on Sunday 16 October 2011
- You can enter as many times as you like as long as it is a NEW project - no backlinking
- If you have used any products you purchased from Crafty Boots add CB at the end of your entry and you will receive two entries into the prize draw
- Entry to this challenge can be combined with as many other challenges as you like
- Your blog post must mention that you are entering your project into this challenge and include a link to this page
- Please link to your blog post rather than just your general blog address
Here is the inspiration the design team have come up with for this challenge using animals!
Acetate card by Dionne: (using Gorjuss girl stamp available at Crafty Boots)
Card by Stephanie-Emma: (using monochromagic paper and christmas sentiment both available at Crafty Boots)
Wow... Awesome Challenge and Beautiful DT Inspirations!!!ReplyDelete
Lovely DT creations and a great challenge theme too! :0) xxReplyDelete
Fabulous work by your DT!ReplyDelete
Beautiful work from the DT!ReplyDelete
Korttini löytyy täältäReplyDelete
Dionne, Thank you very much for the heart warming comment you left on my blog. All your samples are gorgeous and very inspiring.ReplyDelete